Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Great Escape

Got everything up and working again.....

The other day I think the puppies WOKE UP! They wanted O U T!!!!! and nothing was going to stop them...

I thought I better check on them, I was on the computer and heard a few barking. I guess they look OK.

There were a few brave ones, looking over the edge. I guess the one in the middle was the look out.


The coast is clear...time to make the move...

One out...OK guys...coast is clear, Mom & staff are not looking...

WE ARE FREE....A whole new world to explore. I think some of the Little Hunters are off exploring the kitchen while some just stay close to the Nursery...

Busy Times here at Camp Rio...

Rio, The Black Lab

1 comment:

  1. They are so BIG!! I can't believe how fast they grow. There is no stopping them now. Look out world, here they come :-)

    Tilly

    ReplyDelete