Monday, April 6, 2009

They Are Growing

Life has been real busy here at Camp Rio. The Little Hunters are growing up. They are starting to get active and have romps around the indoor play ground several times a day. They are eating their mush with Gusto which they LOVE so much. They make total PIGS out of themselves. I think they get more ON themselves then IN themselves! Of course they have to wash it all down when the Milk Truck arrives ;o) The Milk Truck is having a hard time staying full, so hopefully My Staff will give those hungry little hunters more to eat so the Milk Truck has more time to refill.

I have tons of pictures I wish I could share with you, but I am having trouble with the "Picture Down Loady thingy" It's not working. I have a feeling Merlot was trying to download some pictures and broke it. I have my Chief Of Staff on the problem so hopefully she can get it up and running. I heard a few choice words last night, so I am not sure when the problem will be fixed. I thought it best to stay away from the computer last night! It didn't sound safe ;o(

Merlot looks like she is starting to lose her girlish figure now. She keeps bugging me to move out of the nursery. She says she wants to start decorating! Geezzz...I don't know who she thinks she is! I keep telling her that I still have two more weeks on my lease before I have to move out. SO MERLOT.....CHILL!

I guess when it's time to move, my new Digs or at least the Puppies new Digs will be out in the Garage! Huh! I am not sure if I really approve of that! I feel like I will be moving from the Penthouse to the slums. But my staff reassures me that I can redecorate it to my liking and the Little Hunters will have a real nice place to live and their very own walkout to the Big Play Ground Outside!!! With lots and lots of Toys and Play Ground equipment to play on. I guess the more I think about it, I may move out there too!

Gotta go...I hear someone barking,
Rio, The Black Lab


No comments:

Post a Comment