Monday, April 13, 2009

Outside Activites

Yesterday when the Staff returned from stuffing themselves at a Easter Brunch...Which I do have to add, They did not bring Me or my Little Hunters back anything, No Doggie Bags???...THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Anyways, They came home and we took the puppies Outside to play.

They were first corralled while the others got hauled out




A few thought the new Tube was very adventurous



They even had their own Easter Lunch. It wasn't the typical Ham, but Puppy Gruel was just as tasty. No complaints from The Little Hunters!

The Milk Truck arrived (that's me) So I ran for my life!!!

Kiana and Troy look on, wishing they could join in on the fun.

After all of the outside excitement, the little guys tuckered out and fell asleep. I guess while we were all playing, the Staff was up in the nursery taking every thing down and putting up some new Digs for the Little Hunters.


Rio, The Black Lab



No comments:

Post a Comment