Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Puppies

Hi I Am Back....Sorry it has been along time. Found the missing Camera. I am sure Merlot was hiding it and I heard through the Grapevine that she was blaming me and the Little Hunters. She is a Golden Retriever and she thinks she is a Princess, so what can you do but humor her. She is my younger sister and she is due to have babies in about 8 days. My staff says that I need to be nice ;o) (I'll get her back someday).
I have allot of pictures of The Little Hunters. The staff has pretty much taken over the feeding and cleaning up after them. I AM DONE! As soon as the little teeth started to appear...That was it for me! I Said...STAFF, you wanted the litter, You can have them! But I sometimes have to step in and tell them right from wrong if they get out of hand.

Cheap toys work wonders

Two cheap toys are even better



The weather was nice this today, so they played all Day Long

Here Cami is pointing out a piece of poop on Fliers butt

Duckie and Birdie are checking to see if The Staff bought them any treats from Cub Foods

Sleepy time in the Tunnel, with Buckshot and Cami...or maybe it is Decoy. Oh well, it's one of the Yellow Twins. I think this is Flier being Spoiled by a visitor


Duckie trying to get into the Food container. They are HUNGRY all the time!


ATTACKING THE STAFF....WE WANT MORE FOOD...WE WANT MORE FOOD!!! WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO UNTIL WE GET MORE FOOD!!!

That's the Kids for now

Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment