Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dinner Time

Hey, Rio here...The crew thought the little hunters were hungry and I was not being a good Mom...HEY What can I say? I never said that being a mother was my passion...did I? NO, Didn't I say I would rather be out hunting, chasing tennis balls or bumpers? YES!! SO HELLO!

Oh don't get me wrong, I love my babies and I go in the nursery every now and then but when there is food around, or when people are here, then I am sure it's ALL ABOUT ME!






Anyways, The Crew decided to feed the puppies alittle gruel. They dived right in, they just LOVED IT!!! I guess they were hungry.




I am doing the best I can, I really don't have alot of milk, I am not equipped to handle 10, I only have 8 working dinner plates.
I know...I NEED MORE FOOD...MORE, MORE, MORE FOOD!!! Give me MORE FOOD! YEAH!




With the help of ME...the little hunters now belong to the Clean Plate Club!
OH LOOK!!! A couple of the puppies are playing Hide & Seek... and NO, that is not my beer! I believe it's the Staffs, after taking care of those Little Hunters they need a little Adult beverage!
Well, better go check on the little ones,
Later,
Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment