Monday, March 2, 2009

The Furniture Has Arrived

It got really busy yesterday with different things going on. The staff was busy cleaning, I think they are nesting. I thought I was the one that was suppose to be nesting?


I tried to do some blogging yesterday and I was in the middle of downloading a picture (of me of course) and POOF! The computer went off, When I heard one of my staff members in the other room say "WHAT THE?" I knew it was something I DID NOT DO! I guess The Staff had blown a circuit. Thanks allot, I lost my information and had to start over. But the staff said I had been on the computer too long and would not let me continue since it was getting late. So now the Staff is away and I am sneaking some computer time, before they get home.
I would fire The Staff, but then who would feed me?

The furniture arrived! Do you like the new Motif? A black & white soccer ball fleece blanket and a blue & green frog mat. The black and white match my outfit nicely and I always love anything to do with balls. The blue and green match the lovely azure blue tarp. And my new Elevated food and water bowl is to DIE FOR, it has paw prints and everything....and it's ALL mine! But I guess I get new furniture when "The little Aliens" arrive. I wonder what my new colors will be?




HEY MERLOT!!!!! I said, It was all mine! When I move out in April, you can move in sometime in May, OK? Oh, by the way, I love your pretty pink shorts, they look spiffy and better on you then they did on me. They really made me look like a sissy. Hey, What are you sniffing? FOOD?!!!


Speaking of Merlot, The staff is once again hauling her to the clinic to see that nice lady named Mary. Gosh, Merlot is seeing that nice lady named Mary a lot! I heard that "The Shipment" might be happening today. What Shipment? I still don't understand. Oh well, I guess I have more to think about then Merlot's problems, I have my own and they will be arriving soon.



I was calling the soon to be new arrivals as "The Aliens" but I think from now on I will refer to them as "The Little Hunters" since I am hoping they will follow in my footsteps...oh and of course Winstons. I am sure by the way I look, there will be at least 20 Little Hunters! OK, maybe not 20, but I am sure there will be allot of mouths to feed. Speaking of mouths to feed, I better feed mine.















Later...chomp, chomp, chomp...

Rio, The Black Lab

3 comments:

  1. You Have nice digs there Rio. My girls would be so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rio,

    Love the new digs and the "colour" (that's the way your British side would spell it) but if the little hunters are anything like my pups, they will soon be redecorating in in their own preferred colour scheme. I hope you like earth tones!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rio,
    I wouldn't advise firing the staff. It's hard to find good help nowadays. On the other hand, there's a lot of people looking for work . . .

    ReplyDelete