Sunday, March 22, 2009

Time To Clean The Nursery

It's Sunday today and it's been a big weekend. Yesterday we had some very nice visitors. I think one of the visitors might be getting one of my Little Hunters. He was a very nice guy and has passed my inspection. I was told that his mother has one of Mariah & Brandons kids...TOO COOL!!! Now we will all be in the same family.

Today Winston's family came by to say Howdy. They didn't bring Winston with...I really wanted to give Winston a piece of my mind for not helping me with all of The Little Hunters, I don't even get puppy support. Typical Boy!

Today I decided to help clean the Nursery and bring the diapers. Staff 1 was the official Nursery cleaner this afternoon, since Chief Staff Cleaned everything this morning while Staff 1 slept. I DO LOVE HAVING A STAFF! But since I am a very sweet and caring Labrador Retriever, I thought I would help today...















Here are the diapers...I got the whole pack, you know I have 10 Little Hunters and they can be very messy at times. Notice the little guys in temporary nursery to the left.


OK Staff, Here they are, I can't spread them out, it's too hard with paws...
Hey, Be sure to check out Merlot's Blog http://www.merlotsblog.blogspot.com/ It should be up and running tonight! And like I said before...she is learning French, so beware.
Rio, The Black Lab

1 comment:

  1. Rio,

    Thanks for letting Melvin out of the house on Sunday afternoon to come to my puppy testing. (yes, they passed as they are all puppies). Its always great to see former staff members :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete