Thursday, March 26, 2009

Peek A Boo, I See You









Hi, My name is Cami. My mommy is Rio. I am a Yellow Labrador Retriever and I am 2 weeks old. My eyes opened up on Tuesday. My sister Bumper and I are the first ones to open our little peepers. As of this morning there are still 3 that don't want to see the world yet. Do you think they heard that their mothers nickname is Freak Face, and they are afraid? I see her now and I think she is beautiful.

OK Cami, This is your mother, it's time to get off the computer for now. It's time for your nap.


The babies are starting to open their eyes, there are a few that are still not quite there yet, but are close. Steve & Flier are the most active so far as using his legs, but they still can't see. They sure are good at getting around, but will topple over very easily, really funny to watch. The babies are starting to bark some too and I think they are starting to get their hearing. OH NO! Now I won't be able to sneak up on them without them knowing, they will Smell, Hear and See me! Now the work really begins. OK STAFF....Make sure your paper Towel supply is stocked, Got enough Oxyquat? Towels, Pads? Odo Ban? Beer, Wine? (for the staff, not me) I like my treats, and I think I will need alot of them!!!


They are sure getting bigger and don't have as much room to eat like they use to. Don't you feel sorry for me? I sure do!


I know it's hard to tell with still pictures, but these guys are really booking. I came in the nursery to check on them and then left, gets them on their feet for exercise time.



Now that they are finally figuring things out and starting to do stuff, I will be blogging more. I think Merlot, Cami and I will be fighting for computer time and I think my son Steve will also want computer time too. I think I will have to ask for my own Laptop...What do you think? Sounds good to me!


Later,

Rio, The Black Lab



No comments:

Post a Comment