Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Friend Cheers

I would like to up date you on my good friend Cheers. My good friend Cheers, who taught me everything I know about blogging, has a litter of Helping Paws puppies they are around 4 weeks old. The other day, I think it was Sunday, Cheers got very sick from Mastitis. She ended up in the ER with a very high temp. She was given medicine to help her get better and by the next day the temp had dropped. She was then brought to that very nice clinic were that nice lady named Mary works. She stayed there for the day.

Team Cheers called yesterday to tell us that Cheers is doing allot better and is now home, but will not be able to use two of her "Bar Stools" They are broken and out for repair. I think I know what happened. Norm and Rebecca were probably at those bar stools for too long and broke them.

Cheers is very special to us. She lived with us when she was younger. 2 years ago when my golden brother and his siblings arrived, this very nice and crazy family came over. They were looking for a golden puppy, but fell in love with Cheers. With arrangements through The Helping Paws Director of Training and Cheers's breeder, she became a Helping Paws " brood mother" and a part of this wonderful & crazy family, now know as Team Cheers.

The link to her blog is at the upper right corner of my blog...Check It Out!

Gotta go,
Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment