Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crew Rio & THE FENCE

Hey,

It's getting alittle closer to Friday. Friday is going to be the official day, I get to find out how many Little Hunters I have. I guess I get to be x-rayed, hmmmm, I wonder if I can see my stomach? Oh, yah, we will be looking at puppies...I forgot. I bet I will have more than Cheers! Not sure if the staff is too happy about that! Oh and Cheers...I can loose my hair with the best of them!

Speaking of My Staff, I have been doing allot of thinking today, since I really don't have anything else to do, but eat and sleep. I think My Staff needs a new Title. They have been working so hard and gave me a really SWEET place to live. Drum Roll please....They are now officially called CREW RIO. Cheers has Team Cheers, I have Crew Rio. I FEEL SO IMPORTANT NOW! I have a Crew!

Hey, guess what? I got a New Privacy fence! Crew Rio did some remodleing today. It's really cool and we've gone Green too, it's made out of recycled cardboard. HEY, you know, that really sounds and looks really, really cheap....hmmmm, I bet Crew Rio didn't do it for looks, I bet they put it up to keep me locked in...do you think? Darn! Just when I gave them their new Title and everything...they go and do something like this. Now I can't play SUPER DOG!
I am sure I will find away ;o)

The New Fence....yuck!

I'm too upset to finish....talk to you tomorrow...

Rio, The Black Lab

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to let us all know how many babies you have. Tiily is thinking a bakers dozen!

    ReplyDelete