Thursday, March 5, 2009

Merlot

OK OK OK Merlot!!! Stop already with the begging! I will show you how to blog. My goodness sake. Typical Golden, it's always, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please...All Day Long....A pregnant Labrador can't get any rest around here! So tonight I will show you how to blog. Just remember I get FIRST priority on the computer, since I am older than you, I know it is only by 3 1/2 months, BUT I am still Older! And my babies will be here before yours, so of course I will have more to talk about. And See by this picture...YOU are following ME!! Just remember that.

So, I guess in a few days Merlot will have her blog going. But beware...She is taking French Lessons, of all things! She thinks she is such the Princess and can do want she wants. She thinks she is a FRENCH Princess because of her Fancy Name...Ch Sunlor Elmcreek's Perrier Jouet, (do the French even have Princess's?) Don't tell her that. The other day she was watching TV when Crew Rio was out of the house, She was watching an info commercial for that Rosetta Stone Language DVD's and she ordered them. So when the Crew is out, she is talking French (give me a break) So just to warn you, she's not very good

I think some of the Crew just came home, so I am going to get my lunch! My breakfast is long gone and the kids are Famished!

Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment