Friday, March 13, 2009

I'M BACK

This is Rio again... A Big Shout out to Merlot for stepping in for me while I was in the delivery room. Now I spend most of my time in the nursery. I have 10 new little hunters who are always hungry and of course they need baths several times a day. The only time I was leaving them was to get something to eat & drink or go outside. Gosh, My appetite sure has come back. Not sure if The Staff is feeding me enough, since I am always famished. I think I will need to talk to them about that!

Since the little hunters are napping, I thought I would try a little blogging and maybe get back into some routine.

I guess new portraits of the little hunters will be coming soon. Their new names will be revealed at that time too. I have thought of some really good ones for them. They are all so cute and there are several that look just like ME! and some that look just like Winston. There is one boy that screams like I did when I was a baby, come to think of it, I still scream like that! Oh, That could be trouble...

I want to also say Congratulations to Faith, she is another Helping Paws Mother, she had her babies on the same day as I did. She had 9 little ones. It was a BIG puppy day.

Cheers is going crazy with her 10 almost 6 week old puppies. She sent me a text the other day and I guess Vera is the wild one who likes to do zoomies and has Team Cheers on the go all the time. Oh That Vera she is a feisty one.

Well, I hear the babies calling for me, it must be snack time.... Ah...Where's MY snack?
HEY STAFF.........

Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment