Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rio a eu 10 chiots

Hi, Merlot here. Do you like my French? :o) Translation...Rio had 10 puppies!!! Yeah!! She and the babies are doing great! 10 little labs...5 girls and 5 boys. With one girl and one boy being a Yellow. Rio's pretty pooped and being a good mom. She got mad at me earlier when I tried to sneak a peek ;o( Crabby girl... The Staff is tired, especially Staff #1 who stayed with her all night, while the Chief slept (she's not the Chief for nothing)

Rio had her babies starting at 9:36 am and finished at 1:08 PM. She got Ice Cream and stuff. I sure hope I get Ice Cream when I have my babies....It was Vanilla! Yummmm
Here are the Pictures of the little dumplings....

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 10 healthy puppies Rio and Staff! I love baby puppies and before you know it they'll be old enough for me to play with! I love playing! Enjoy them!

    Eclipse (4.5 month old ADIT from Oregon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how much did your little dumplings weigh?

    ReplyDelete