Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Am Cranky




Hi, Here I am trying to take a nap and the staff keeps taking pictures, it's quite annoying if you ask me. I look like a beached whale and I really don't want my picture taken.
Today the staff was looking at my x-ray again of the babies and Staff #1 is pretty sure he see's at least 10! Now that can be a BIG PROBLEM! The other day, I was counting my dinnerware and I only have place settings for 8.
So to help feed my little ones, I am now registered at Chuck & Dons, Pet Junction, Pet Smart and Pet Co. Food, toys, and of course any type of snacks are at the top of my list. Money of course is always welcome.
There is another thing that I am starting to get a little Cranky about (must be the pregnancy) the Staff keeps taking my temperature. I have no idea why, but I am really getting tired of it. I am not sick, don't have a fever...SO STOP IT ALREADY! That slippery stuff they put on it, is really COLD!! Yikes! The staff told me that this will continue for several days.
SO!!! Remember the previous blog where I said the staff had been demoted? Now you know why!
Signing off for now,
Rio, The Cranky Black Lab

1 comment:

  1. Hummm, Staff thinks they see 10 'eh? That could mean another 3 are hiding!

    Silly Tilly

    ReplyDelete