Friday, March 20, 2009

Just Stuff

Hi, Rio here, sorry I have not been blogging for a few days. There really is not a whole lot to chat about, since the babies are still not doing much. They are gaining weight. Not as much as I wish, I guess two of my dinner plates are not really functioning. I am sending them out for repair, but I think the warranty has run out. The kids might be stuck with only 8. They do take shifts, the ones that have not gained as much weight have first priority. Some of the piggies get alittle upset, but that's OK, I believe it builds character to be a strong hunter just like ME! ;o)

The babies have a little bit of a poopy problem and the staff is trying to figure out why? They keep looking at me! HEY, what did I do? I don't like giving them bathes ALL the time. From time to time, one of the little hunters will have a big yellow smear on it head! HOW DISGUSTING! So the Chief Staff will give it a little towel bath. It seems to happen most to Cami and Flier, not that they are the poopers, they just get "dumped" on!! HA HA...I still have it!

I thought I could share with you some more pictures and even a video, but I was having technical difficulties with the computer last night. I yelled to the Staff to come and help, but they were TO BUSY, watching ER. I see where their priorities are! Good help is so hard to find these days.

Well, stay tuned for my new Video Production, maybe sometime today IF THE STAFF IS NOT TOO BUSY!!!

Oh...rumor has it, Merlot might actually get her act together and start her blog this weekend (I will believe it when I see it). I guess she started one, but got side tracked and never got back to it. That's a Golden for you, always with her head in the clouds!

Later,
Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment