Monday, March 9, 2009

RETRACTION

Hey, Sorry there was no blog yesterday. Wasn't feeling my old perky self. Those Little Hunters, I think were HUNTING all day long. They finally settled down and have shifted a little to the south, more good game there, I guess. Anyways, I can breath again and am actually a little hungry. I can't eat as much these days. The staff is giving me smaller meals here and there, with nummy, yummy stuff on my regular kibble (I am going to milk this for as long as I can).

OK, Now to the Retraction. Looks like one of my Staff members CAN NOT count! Hmmmm???? I wonder who??? I was told, with the help of "So Called" Staff member, that I only had 8 dinner plates. Well, The other Staff member who is obviously a lot smarter of the two, re-counted and Walla! I have 10!!! Those two dinner plates I guess are on reserve as they look not to be functional yet. I think this Smart Staff member is deserving of a New Title..... Chief Staff, Head of Crew Rio. She is very proud ;o) we will be sending Staff #1 back to school.

I guess Head Chief got a call from that nice lady Sara and after further review of my x-ray, the Doctors still only see 8...HA! What do the Doctor's know anyways. If they felt like me, they would think I had 25. I feel like a beached whale that just swallowed a beach ball,

Head Chief says 9 to 10, Staff #1 thinks 12....see I told you he was not that smart. I just want them OUT!!!!!! Doctors vers. Staff Members....who will win?

Hey, I guess it's lunch time and nap time. OH and Thermometer time ;o(

Later,
Rio, The Black Lab

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rio, I know when you are preggers the mind kind of goes, but a bakers dozen is 13!

    Silly Tilly and Wonderful Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rio,

    If staff #1 only counted 8 dinner plates, do you really think that he can be relied upon for an accurate puppy count ?!?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete