Friday, March 27, 2009

Can You Hear Me Now?

THE PUPPIES CAN HEAR!!! The Chief Of Staff yelled PUPPY, PUPPY, PUPPY and they all poked their little heads up, looked around and started to cry, bark and run around. My Staff laughed and laughed. I didn't think it was very funny, cause now I know there is going to be alot more work and they will be bugging me all the time now. I do have to admit, they were cute ;o)


Have you also noticed the addition of the TOYS? Yes, I said TOYS...I LOVE TOYS. I guess the Staff had picked some up on a shopping trip to Chuck & Dons. Hey...I am registered there, how come I didn't get any toys?



Do you think they would miss just one toy? Since they still don't see really well and they can't count, they will never know....maybe when they are asleep, I can sneak just one without them knowing....shhhhhh

shhhhhh....I got one! I like this one the best. Now don't tell the Little Hunters and whatever you do...DON'T TELL THE STAFF!

hmmmmm now where can I hide it?

Later,
Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment