Thursday, February 26, 2009

Alien Dog



Hi, Day 2 of my Puppy Blog. I'm still learning new things about this blogging thing, but it's fun. Not much happened today except for the snow, I just love snow. Staff 1 took me out today and I got to play with my tennis ball. I also wanted to show you my figure. I am usually a Lean, Mean, Hunting Machine, but as you can see, the leaness has gone away. Staff #1 (Scooter) took this picture and he always makes my eyes glow, What's Up With That??? It makes me looks like I am ALIEN DOG from another planet. I guess that would go with The Friday The 13th Theme wouldn't it? Maybe someday staff #2 will show Staff #1 how to use the digital camera.
Oh well, nuff of that, back to me...I still have 2 weeks left before the little aliens arrive. I can't remember what I looked like last year, I am trying to figure out how many I will have. All I know is that I am so hungry all the time. I thought I heard one of the staff members say something about hard boiled eggs and I am sure I heard my name being mentioned. Oh that sounds so good! I will make sure I stay awake so I don't miss any.

The staff says that my Golden Sister Merlot is in season and staff 1 keeps running her to the clinic to see that nice lady named Mary.....OH NO!! Run Merlot Run, you might look like me soon... RUN!!! before it's too late......Wait a minute...What's That noise...sniff sniff....I better go check on those eggs...
See ya,
Rio, The Black Lab




No comments:

Post a Comment