Friday, February 27, 2009

My Golden Sister

Hey, Me again (I just love blogging) I was going to update you on my sister Merlot. This morning Staff#1 hauled her in again to the clinic to meet with that nice lady named Mary. I guess the nice lady named Mary told the staff that "Things" would NOT be happening until Monday and Tuesday of next week. OK??? What does that all mean? Geeee, Sorry I thought I would have more gossip for you, but I really don't understand what they were saying. I think they are talking in some kind of code. Merlot keeps bugging me to teach her how to blog and when I know she is ready, I will teach her, I am sure she will blab everything then. Goldens are like that.

Now I need to go outside and get a snack and catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. Yawn, I am tired, the puppies wear me out. I think those puppies are going to be 5 pounders each!

Later,
Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment