Friday, February 27, 2009

Meet Winston

E-O's


That's Me chewing a bone, one of my staff thought it would be really cute to take a picture of me while I was not looking...ha ha, very funny Staff #2, I see you cut my head off too. Just wait, I know how to use the camera too :o)-


Would you like to meet Winston? He is the puppies daddy and he is tall, dark and handsome (well maybe not tall, but handsome & dark). His registered name is Winston Of Old Oak. He is 5 years old. I guess allot of his family is from England. WOW, that is SO neat! He doesn't seem to bark with an accent???
Hey!!! Come to think of it, I think mine are too. I keep forgetting, cause I was born in Michigan...silly me. OK, here is the pic of Winston. His tongue is not as big as mine! I am very proud of my tongue ;o) It must be a British thing, chap!








Winston



I am so glad tomorrow is Saturday. All of my staff should be home, hopefully I will get extra walks and treats. Maybe we will have a spot of Tea & Crumpets? (that's my British coming out) This weekend must be a busy one, I heard stuff like, Cleaning, tarp, whelping box, supplies...I wonder what all that means?? Geee, I should have studied my human speech better.
Oh well, as long as I get in my meals, walks and naps, I will be happy.

Later,
Rio, The Black Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment