Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome To My Puppy Blog


Hi, My name is Rio and welcome to my new Puppy Blog. I am a Black Labrador Retriever. I am 4 years old and I live in Minnesota with my owners Scooter and Melvin. Who you say??? My owners are shy and don't want their real names used so Iwill use their nicknames...that's silly I know, but they are human, what can I say? They have given me a couple of nickname too and they are sure silly...E-O's and Freak Face! I haven't a clue where they got Freak Face from? I also live with 5 Golden Retrievers... 3 Golden sisters and 2 Golden brothers, they're pretty cool for Goldens.
My friend Cheers (another golden of course) showed me how to blog, she does it all the time and she is really good at it so I thought I would give it a whirl. OK, I must tell you, I am expecting...Yup, they did it to me again, Prego's, I've lost that girlish figure ;o(
I had a litter last year on March 17th and I have to tell you, I did not Win any Mother Of The Year Awards. Being a mother really is not my thing. I would rather be out hunting up birds or chasing down tennis balls or sticks or just about anything, but not puppies...Hello??? But here I am again so I guess I will do the best I can this time, since Scooter told me this would be the last. The puppies father's name is Winston and I thought he was the cutest boy ever! But now I don't think he's so cute, because I look like a house right now and that nice lady at the clinic, I think her name is Mary, told me my due date is March 13th! Yikes!!! that is just alittle over 2 weeks away, I will look like a Hippo at that time...sigh, oh poor me.
I will keep you posted on my progress with new blogs and pictures. Please keep checking for new blogs. This is new for me and it's not easy for a Fat Lab to type.
I guess the whelping box, whatever a whelping box is, will be assembled this weekend...oh goody. My Staff, Scooter & Melvin (Cheers told me to call them that) said that I have to get use to The Whelping Box! Ha! Ya right.
Later,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment