Friday, February 27, 2009

Being Professional

Happy Friday, The Staff is away so I thought I would sneak a little computer time. I was looking at my blog thinking it needed a little tweaking, it did not look very professional. Ya Know, I'm all about being Professional. You are not going crazy and seeing things, I have changed the format. First I changed the colors, naw, didn't work for me, too lame. I settled on this one and I think it looks really Cool! And very Professional. Top this one Cheers! Just kidding, yours is awesome.

My staff is once again hauling Merlot to the clinic to see that nice lady named Mary for another blood test. I don't remember why, but there was some talk about if the numbers were right then they were going to be doing a shipment or having something shipped. Not really sure of what they were talking about. Texas was mentioned too. Wow, that is a long ways away. I will have to find out more and get back to you when I find out more details.

Better go for now. I need my nap. I hope the Staff gets home by noon so I can have my lunch!

Rio, The Black Lab

2 comments:

  1. looking good Rio!

    Tell Scooter and Melvin they OWE YOU!

    Sincerely,

    Moops

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going have a nice size litter Miss Rio :-)

    ReplyDelete